An authorised representative may complain on behalf of a complainant.

To have a representative complain on your behalf it is necessary for the Energy and Water Ombudsman Western Australia to receive an Authority to Act as Representative Form.

This form is to be completed and signed by the complainant (a representative may fill out this form but it must be signed by the complainant), then forwarded by fax or mail to this office.

Download Authority to Act as Representative Form

All documents available to download from this page are provided in PDF. To read a pdf, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free from Adobe at